1. HOBY applications are available in the guidance office for any sophomore who is interested in leadership opportunities. Application deadline is November 21st.
2. All students in grade 9-12 are encouraged to participate in the 2017-18 Americanism Essay Contest. This year's topic is "What Patriotism Means to Me." Information can be found at www.fra.org/essay. Or, see Ms Rodgers in the guidance office. Essays are due to Ms Rodgers prior to December 1, 2017. The grand prize is $5,000.
3. Gear-Up Club will meet this Friday in Farmington 5 (old C30). We will take club pictures on this date as well.
4. There will be a DECA meeting in Mrs. McKee's room, Sedalia 14, this FRIDAY, during academic time.
5. Book Club meeting on Friday, November 17. Club pictures will be taken at this meeting, so please attend.