(public 3rd-party device access)
It is to your advantage that you register your device with your username
and password. Users who register will have faster speeds allotted to
them and only have to register the device once per year . Users who do
not register their usernames with their devices will have slower speeds
and must re-register every time they connect.
To connect to the GravesCo Schools Wireless:
- Open your wireless network settings on your personal device
- Choose "GravesCo Schools"
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or
Safari... whatever you use) and browse to any site other than a Graves
County Schools site (google.com works nicely)
- Click on the link "Please click here to connect to the network"
- You will come to the page that says at the top "Graves County
Registration Center". Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your
network username and password if you have an account (if you do not have
an account, choose 'Guest Access')
- Click the "Login" button
- On the following page read the AUP and click on the check box "I Agree to the Terms of the Acceptable Use Policy"
- Click "Complete Registration"
- There will be about a 20 to 30 second wait while your device and user account are registered to our system
- Once the process is over you will be redirected to our district homepage
- Users who register their username along with their device will only have to do this once per year per device
- Users who do not register a username with a device will have to follow this process every time they connect