1. GCHS will have its next Curriculum Committee meeting on Wednesday, November 15 at 3:30 in classroom SD06.
2. Our next SBDM meeting will be on Monday, November 27 at 4:00 in the library.
3. GCHS will be hosting a blood drive on Tuesday, November 14.
4. Juniors that are currently in the Military Science career pathway will be taking the ASVAB test on Thursday, November 16.
5. Multiple performances of Beauty and the Beast will take place November 17 and 18. You can catch shows at 7:00 on the 17th, 2:30 on the 18th, and 7:00 on the 18th. A limited number of tickets are still available for these performances. Contact Casey Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) to order your tickets.
6. Progress Reports will be sent home with students on Tuesday, November 21.
7. Graves County Schools will be closed November 22 through November 24 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
8. The Athletic and Arts schedule for this week is below:
Monday, November 13
Tuesday, November 14
Wednesday, November 15
Thursday, November 16
Academic Team @ McCracken, 4:30
Bowling @ McCracken 4:00
Friday, November 17
Eagle Mania, 5:00
Beauty and the Beast, 7:00
Saturday, November 18
Boys Basketball Home Scrimmage, 11:00
Beauty and the Beast, 2:30 and 7:00
That's all for now. Enjoy the rest of your week. It's a great day to be an Eagle!